Protect your investment and your safety by following these tips and having your vehicle repaired professionally at the Manchester Collision Center.
- If you have an accident, even if it is minor, do not drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages. Our NH Collision Center will gladly arrange for your car to be towed to our repair facility.
- As a consumer, it's nice to know that there is no law that requires you get more than one estimate or appraisal on your vehicle. But you have the right to get as many comparison estimates as you'd like in order to help you make an informed decision about your collision repair options.
- You have the right to take your vehicle to the collision repair center of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop. Your insurance company usually can recommend a reputable repair center in your area, including Manchester Collision Center.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, just ask a friendly service advisor to explain.
- Ask the repair center to pre-arrange a rental car. Since the average car is in the repair shop for two weeks, ask if the shop can make recommendations for a rental car company and if they can arrange for a replacement rental car to be ready when you drop off your car.
- Choose a repair center that has unibody repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE for example) technicians. Manchester Collision Center is I-CAR Gold Class centers and all of our technicians have continuing I-CAR and ASE training to ensure that they are skilled in the latest repair process and equipment.
- Make sure you choose a collision repair center that has the advanced equipment and systems used to remove and reinstall frame, suspension, engine, and drivetrain components as well as provide other essential collision repair services. We have the latest equipment and training necessary to repair your car to its exact factory specifications.
- Let us help you work with your insurance company. Manchester Collision Center has established positive business relationships with many auto insurance companies. Our ability to cut through the red tape ensures a smoother, faster repair process.
Can I Wash My Car?: In the first 30 days after repair wash the vehicle by hand with cool water and a very mild car wash solution using a soft cloth or sponge. Always use clean fresh water. Wash your vehicle in the shade.
Can I Wax My Car?: It is recommended that in the first 90 days after auto body repair that you do not wax or polish the vehicle. Allow the finish to dry and harden completely.
What to Avoid after body repair: Do not use a commercial car wash. Stiff brushes or sponges could mar the finish and damage the surface. Do not 'dry wipe' your vehicle. Dry wiping can scratch the finish. Do not drive on gravel roads. Chipping the finish is easily done in the first 30 days. Avoid parking under trees and utility lines which are likely to attract birds. Bird droppings have a high acid content and will damage a freshly painted surface. Also, tree sap can mar or spot a freshly painted surface. Do not spill gasoline, oil, antifreeze, transmission fluid, or windshield solvent on the new finish. Do not scrape ice or snow from the newly painted surface.
150 John E Devine DrManchester, NH 03103